Develops and raises students potential by offering an opportunity to experience on-the-job training in our key business functions as a preparation to a professional career.
Also to enhance the cooperation between Nestlé Thailand and educational institutions to keep abreast of human resource development for future business needs.
Develop and apply academic knowledge to real-world business settings, while gaining grade contribution to students' academic credits (non-compulsory).
Additionally, interns will receive a daily allowance on their working days as well as the Nestlé Thailand Internship Certified Letter after successfully completed the Program.
Nestlé Thailand invites undergraduate and graduate students to submit applications for our Internship Program. The Program is available to students in thebelow disciplines who wish to gain a real work-life experience as well as an invaluable reference for future employment in:
- Finance & Accounting
- Supply Chain
- Human Resource
- Technical & Production
- 3rd year undergraduate students
- Exemplify good behavior and human relations
- Good communication and good command in English
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated, energetic, courage, initiative and team player
Requirements for Summer Internships
- Interns must make a full-time commitment during the Internship Session
- Interns can be either undergraduate or graduate level students
How to Apply
Interested students, please fill out the online application form Click here
and send the following documents to Internship@TH.nestle.com:
- A resume with 1" or 2" recent photograph
- A copy of university transcript
The Selection Process Timeline
Application :1 January – 16 February 2018
Selection process : 16 February – 30 March 2018
Result announcement (by email) : Starting from 1 April 2018
1 June – 31 July 2018 (Monday – Friday 8 hours/day)