Develops and raises students potential by offering an opportunity to experience on-the-job training in our key business functions as a preparation to a professional career.
Also to enhance the cooperation between Nestlé Thailand and educational institutions to keep abreast of human resource development for future business needs.
Develop and apply academic knowledge to real-world business settings, while gaining grade contribution to students' academic credits (non-compulsory).
Additionally, interns will receive a daily allowance on their working days as well as the Nestlé Thailand Internship Certified Letter after successfully completed the Program.
Nestlé Thailand invites undergraduate and graduate students to submit applications for our Internship Program. The Program is available to students in thebelow disciplines who wish to gain a real work-life experience as well as an invaluable reference for future employment in:
- Finance & Accounting
- Supply Chain
- Human Resource
- Technical & Production
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students or 1st or 2nd year graduate students currently enrolling in the university
- Exemplify good behavior and human relations
- Good communication and good command in English
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated, energetic, courage, initiative and team player
Requirements for Summer Internships
- Interns must make a full-time commitment during the Internship Session
- Interns can be either undergraduate or graduate level students
How to Apply
Interested students, please fill out the online application form and send the following documents to your University/ Faculty Contact Person or apply via email at Internship@TH.nestle.com
- Online Application form
- A resume with 1" or 2" recent photograph
- A copy of university transcript
The Selection Process Timeline
Application : Now – 31 January 2017
Selection process : 1 February - 15 March 2017
Result announcement (by email) : 16 - 31 March 2017
The Program will commence from June to August of every year or run for a period up to the completion of the assignment.