Nestlé is the world's largest food and beverage company and has been operated in Thailand for more than 120 years. Today Nestlé Thailand manufactures and distributes 40 well-known brands of food & beverage products that continue to be enjoyed by Thai consumers of all age groups, every day. Our products include coffee, non-dairy creamer, tea, milk powder, culinary sauce, breakfast cereal, ice cream, bottled water, pet care, healthcare nutrition, and food & beverage solutions for our professional partners.
Nestlé (Thai) Ltd. consistently grows business through product innovations that help promote consumers' nutrition, health, and well-being. Moreover, Nestlé (Thai) Ltd. continue expanding distribution system to reach more consumers in Thailand.
To fuel growth of Nestlé business in Thailand, this year, Nestlé (Thai) Ltd. is recruiting new distributor partners in several areas in Thailand.
Nestlé Distributor Partner's qualifications:
- Financial capital of at least 10 million Baht for a management of distribution center. The center sizes will be varied accordingly to responsibilities given by Nestlé.
- A deep understanding of managements in human resource, warehouse, logistics, material-handling equipments, office supplies and other materials necessitated to maintain a business.
- Operate a distribution center by yourself or have an ability to manage human resource efficiently.
- Experience in a business execution of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) - is preferred.
- An owner or a manager of a distribution center, who is a local resident - is preferred.
Benefits for being Nestlé's distributor
- Compensation for Nestlé's distributor
- Compensation based upon key performance indicators (KPI)
- Marketing and sale promotions for retail stores
- Marketing and sale promotions for distributor
- Special rewards ( Ex. tour packages for distributors with excellent gross sales and great performances)
- Professional trainings and computer software for running a profitable distribution center, as well as regular visits by Nestlé officers for support
If you are interested, please send application form (doc, 65 Kb) to Khun Chittipong Chanroonguthai Chittipong.Chanroonguthai@th.nestle.com or call 02 657 8145 for greater details.